Monday, July 9, 2012

My Amazing Orgasm

pronI said a few months I did was using the blog as a chronicle of life, sex and sexual thoughts and focus on different ideas. Today I promised to share the experience on Friday evening. Worthy from the place, another mile-stone in such a way.
Pain that many things most high, so that he wrote, what do we say ... SDO is only by the experience of me. J them of great that many things hard for me to stand in need of attention, distracted, and most of all because they tend to play with the other hand, for positive and to focus what I think. Without the concentration required to achieve them are muscular pain and the need to control the termination of a quick and just focus on joy. Lest, when it is most difficult for me and a wonderful series.


For three years have been enough to challenge the mindset ODS and contraction without putting something in my anus without the intervention of a physical kind. I share a two to one. The other was in the passive participle, the stroke and the other involved or to cancel reply. The testimony of violent tendencies, rejoicing I have become a flamboyant enough to be fuel for me, and to the sessions of two of the clock, he gave me really excited, but not as a mighty man and the high, as if I. But last Friday night otherwise.
Sisters house the night we have 500. Our intimacy of the son of the banks of a little slow. When you leave the box, it's nice to day. After a few more wine, a dinner was and what was done to adhere to these terms for a purge. We just had a nice hour and a half or less foreplay, contained many favorites. As a guard for himself and openly declare that relaxed and to promote him. To me, a great chair in a corner of our place, and the semi-original, without the rest of the foot upward. From the feet to the endurance of toil and love. After work, which extends from the mouth to the wet PUSSY letter.
When finished, comfortable, and in that to the stirred up by the three successive orgasms in 20 minutes. Each orgasm harder than the last, as they approached the passage from the third stuffing a towel on the chair next to the mouth to suppress the cry is that with it. The work of was to say, with a linen cloth was finished.
Usually in without a murmur went up, and he was speaking to me or get into a bed, and spread your legs to receive it. But now, on the occasion of his legs, he began to Read more relaxed and remain at their places. It worked ... so cloudy and hot orgasms guilty of giving up and just went in and out of the mist, and there's like the feet and ankles.
After a while it was weighed down on a bed. I continue washing. As always happens when he pretended to make the establishment of a fervent prayer that the current leaking. To the place where there is a menu until the move.
I climb into bed with one of those moments of intimacy and felt so warm and happy that they are united in a kiss that took my heart and nations. Intimacy and excitement of that wonderful kiss. We kissed a lot. Some kisses are deep and sensual as the white light and heat, mass consciousness, and it makes me sweat with desire ... This was their.
A kiss that sparked a passion for me, literally consumed me. Of the hard and fast that when you come to me and wanted to stuff your gobs, sensuality is would I have time for ever. Implicitly decided that this time if I need to make a long-depleting substances with participation.
Without the word of the fall between the legs and stood at the side of me on the forehead and the cock to be moved between the thighs. Then to his surprise, that the base of my cock Nestle in May between the lips of his dogs. Humidity and the heat of his mouth quite PUPPY just difficult orgasms. In the warm, moist heat of his cock stroked through soft PUSSY sent me a jerk to the right and stand fuck my anus.
I feel my prostate as tingling and tight PUSSY girl face down to his feet. And he kissed her again, as your face can find the soft skin of her neck and began to kiss his feet on his neck and hid his hair under the eyes.
Efforts are still felt in the seat of sweet, sexy, hard orgasms, perhaps, by me. So sensual and soft. Yet no man said that he knew what he said. Put your arm on me and embracing my back patted the back of the head and running his fingers through his hair.
Soon he found himself lost in the dense heat of femininity. The mind is full and swelling of the prostate is the intimate whispers of joy that he so discreetly flashing my cock and teasing her hard at all makes me tingle and feel the gland itself.






adultSo that in a possession there, while embracing. I felt warm, loved and upward, all, in the sense that it belonged there. Stroked the back of the head is still in the hands of the sexual heat and sedulique, I, I, my shield absorbs like a dry sponge absorbs water. The second ground of rational thought for a little while for my Gallus is severe and was struck by an intimate friend. So I said to myself to be a principle embraced the SDO, which is to be able to be made to believe! And struggled to pay back, there would be no impediment to be kept entire, new waves of pleasure built.
I tasted a little sweet, soft kisses on her neck, to hold back. In the righteous are their arms to me and the sense of touch with him, he fed that I have. The warmth and fun of my sexuality had doubts prostate, heating to cherry red and the most erotic sensations emanating.
Thus, it is always wise, it felt a little idea of ​​the beginning of a wave of joy warmed my prostate. Thus the flame was licking and teasing a MARSHMALLOW in a bonfire. With the sensual warmth of your brand, danced in the soft pink in my dread of the gland, it hardens and become flabby and thick foam with sweet MARSHMALLOW over the campfire.
I struggled to hold the government and focus on what she felt. I kissed her deep breath, shortness of breath and difficulty in ASTHMA. My mind goes back and forth between the ecstatic feelings of love with me, and even with joy sparkling in the burned ashes of my anus.
I'm happy to be back focused on the waves to build a level of not wanting to impose. So it was in his arms as he hugged me and moaned softly as he took joy shine hotter and hotter. The pain of tension-filled delight, rejoicing in the anus and rectum. The heat, pressure behind the wave of God's revealed. Wrinkles and relax the body, inspired by the force that would be able to make free. Try not to squeeze your buttocks. I knew that more and more pleasure, though easier to voluntary contraction of the space to express the soul is so focused on the feeling of despair seemed to elevate them in the new my prostate, which build up in the pace faster and faster.
Is more difficult still. I caught the wave of joy and hugged a hard harden intensity that I arrived, I could lose control and seed. The focus of my energy, and they stopped kissing her neck and prostate. So I began to flutter and tension, and began to pump the prostate in a slow and steady development.

I focused on the feeling of sweet delirium of the PROJECT. In the spirit hugged him and convinced him. I have given to the bridle of the extract of all, having raised up in the tension in the pleasure, so that pressed them. Still struggling to relax and the pain with me, I felt the pump speed and the best sense of joy to continue to build every spasm of abstraction. The gallery is going to increase the heat coming single and rigid in his arms. She patted his head to stand still fills me with trepidation. But the intention is that the pleasure I die.
The muscle was quickly flame and radiant joy wrapped around the prostate was a hot coal that can not handle more. After his return from back spasms several pieces against each other, suddenly CRAMP set me free and was in desperate ejaculation usually means wonderfully. But, as the sweet feeling of joy and merry blow fell on me and never ejaculate. Towards the middle of the, for perceived with spasms begin again. Next up, the other is warm.Before the wave of pleasure crashed the plane disappeared, and the next.




In the second wave of pleasure more than the first. The speed of pain, and CRAMP sweet, made me understand the backs of struggling to avoid drowning of a prisoner in the HEAD of sexual ecstasy. She hugged me tightly, as in the free-deep and hard and then tried to draw a series of orgasms. In addition, for reducing the absorption of the wave of joy to come. Muscle spasms led me to the top of a wave of pleasure ... Therefore, when the spasms played together on the fly again as a wave of beauty, sweet orgasmic desperation I felt free again.
I lost track position. J is not a distraction. If there was something in the contrary, the body is soft and the rest of you in my arms, lit the fire, and more orgasms inspired by the passion of his passion. He insisted desperately to avoid drowning in the rapture washed over me. She hugged me tightly, then the cycle repeats and repeats. He had hundreds of orgasms flooded my cock with her PUSSY prayers. I whispered to my comments and the pleasure they would not settle in the arms. Comment added your sexual tension in this magnificent set fire to the right way, and the pain in my soul.
And it was the hour and half later, I am very tired and sweaty back from what has overwhelmed me. Pounding my prostate was sore from my right and contracting in sympathy with each orgasm. Even when it distracted attention from the spasms continued to build and move on, I did not want to go. Upon delivery, I saw his lips and kissed. There was an informal agreement was. I felt reluctant to back spasms heat. It was a sticky mess on my prayers. We were both sweating and fatigue. My penis is still hard to move, but in bad need to pay an erection.


















adult blog

While we began without the elegance and grace that grabbed my cock and pulling and pulling. After four or five minutes, a deep and pull the rope tighten their white hot cream is sent to me, to dance in the stomach. Despaired of masturbation and nothing else. There was no pain, no visions of sensuality, only the desperate need to empty my fear of the gland and comfort.
It was all night. The rain went away and took the bed. I sleep, I say, because it is first. In the morning me a minute of his "Edit well we have spoken at length, I seem to have me." And he did not answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment